Friday, January 24, 2014

Meal Planning & To-Do List Printables

As I mentioned before, I'm trying to get more organized in 2014. One way of that is creating a meal plan and to-do list. The meal plan seems to be working (kind of) well so far. It's a new process for our family so it's taking some time getting used to having an actual meal plan. This is especially true when we really don't feel like having what we planned to have! I should also point out, that we don't really make anything ahead of time, unless I'm making my freezer meals. So it will take some time to make it work 100%.


Our to-do list is going good though. We are typically using it for chores only. This is very helpful for my husband to see visually what should (and needs) to be done on any given day. It helps keep him on track and has allowed us to share the chores more equally between us.

I thought it would be a good idea to post them for you to use. I hope they work for you just as they are for us. I will likely add more printables as I put more systems in place so be sure to follow and check back often :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment