Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Last night the family spent some time together carving our pumpkins so I thought I'd share some highlights. Believe it or not, this was actually our first time carving pumpkins since Eric was born (he's 3 now)! I know, I can't believe it either. We do buy pumpkins every year and take him trick-or-treating, but we have never carved them before. But, we had a lot of fun and will now keep up with this tradition.

Eric had a blast drawing a face on one of the smaller pumpkins, as well as colouring all over one with a permanent marker. He kept telling me he had to colour it "really really fast". He was just too cute.

Here's our night in pictures.


Getting ready for the fun!
After Mommy cut open the top, I'm ready to clear out the seeds.

But only with a spoon (he hates getting his hands dirty).

Drawing my pumpkin masterpiece.

Admiring his work.

Our grand pumpkin display.

Are you ready for Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. haha! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I've actually never carved pumpkins before--but it's fun to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete