Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekend Recap

Guys, I'm so excited to tell you about our weekend - it was a good one!

It started Friday when Andrew and I did our second Fit4Baby & Me Barre class, and then headed out for lunch with the rest of the ladies. It's so nice catching up and chatting with those who are going through the same baby experiences as you. If I ever need advice, a second opinion, or even just a different place to vent, I know I can go to any one of these ladies. We've literally created our own village and it's awesome.

Saturday was so cold, and served as a reminder that Winter is on its way (even if it is only the beginning of Fall). And even though it rained pretty much most of the day, it didn't stop us from being outside for a few hours! Sadly, Doug wasn't part of any of our weekend activities as he was up north closing our trailer for the season (a very sad thought indeed).

We started the day with Eric's swimming lessons. He's getting so good at it! He's slowly, but surely getting used to putting his face in the water, and I'm super proud of him. He hates getting his face wet and usually freaks out every time it happens, but he's really try so hard and making good progress. I know it will only continue to get better from here.

After swimming, my family and I went to Puddicombe Farms to go apple picking. This is a yearly tradition. The apples are so delicious and it makes for great family time. 

These pictures include Eric, and my two nephews Logan and Riley :)



On Sunday, my Dad and Brother's work (ArcelorMittal), held a BBQ for employees and their families, where we had the opportunity to tour the plant. This is the first time they've done tours, so after about 30+ years of my Dad working there, I was finally able to see what he truly does. 

It was so much fun and the boys really enjoyed learning and seeing what Papa and Uncle Michael do for a living.

 Me, Mom, and sister Shannon

Eric, Uncle Michael, Logan 



I hope your weekend was just as fun - I can't wait to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment