Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Wear: Denim Edition #1

I've been pretty into fashion these past couple of years. I try to like to look nice and be well put together when I'm heading out for the day, no matter where I'm going. It's in no way high fashion, but what I'd like to think of it as 'everyday' fashion.

I'd like to start incorporating this element into my blog so I thought I'd start posting a segment called 'Weekend Wear' where I'll post weekend outfits every other week.

These are outfits that I would typically where on weekends; whether I'm hanging out with the family, running errands or even going to a casual get together. 

Let's get started with a denim edition!

{Denim Jacket}

I absolutely love my denim jacket. It's a very versatile piece that great with jeans or other pants.

I love this outfit because it's great to wear during the day; and if needed all I need to do is throw on a pair of heels and I'm ready for a night out with the girls!

Jacket: Target
Pants & Top: Smart Set
Shoes: Aldo

{Skinny Jeans}

It's no secret that skinny jeans are very in fashion right now, and have been for some time. To be honest, when they first started becoming popular I couldn't stand them and thought they looked rather ridiculous; this was until I finally caved in and tried on a pair. I was instantly in love and now pretty much live in them. 

They're cute and literally go with anything. Here's just one of my favourite combo's.

White Blouse and Jeans: Smart Set
Cardigan & Sandals: Target


Want to join me with Weekend Wear? If you're interested in linking up and/or doing some guest posting, I'd love to hear from you! Please email me using the link to the right

13 comments:

  1. A denim jacket is a summer staple for me. Goes with all my dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wear denim a lot more than I do now. I should probably start wearing it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I really need to go get a denim jacket. Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i def need to add a denim jacket to my wardrobe. you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love denim! And I can always go for a good denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful putit so l have a denim shirt/jacket which I am also starting to make it earn it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been a huge fan of the denim jackets, but you look great in that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking for a cropped denim jacket to wear with my maxi dresses, love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had a denim jacket in my closet forever... still with tags! Thanks for the inspiration! You look lovely with both looks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DENIM! For the win. Love these looks.

    ReplyDelete