Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Quick Update

Well, it has been several weeks since I've been able to post anything; and I feel so guilty inside!

However, I can now come back in full swing - but let me give you a slight update first.

My company Holiday Party was on November 30th, and you may recall that I had been busy planning. However, the week before the party my husband had to go away for work (for two and a half weeks!), so I was on my own with Eric while trying to finish all the party details. Let me tell you, it was pretty challenging to say the least. The party itself was a great success and everyone had a great time, but I was literally left with no time to keep up with my blog.

During the time Doug was away, Eric was a pretty good boy but man, does he ever drag out bedtime. After working an 8 hour day, coming home and making dinner and then struggling for an hour and a half to get your toddler to bed just wore me right out.

So, I really apologize for the lack of posts these past few weeks and I promise I'll make it up to you. I have posts planned for gift idea's, Christmas baking and so much more!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment