Saturday, December 29, 2012

Movie Night Gift Idea

Although Christmas has past, I thought I would show you the gift I put together for our Secret Santa at work. This gift also makes a good gift for your neighbour, friend, or a family member and is good for any occasion. 

I simply took a decorative box (the one I used is from Ikea, but you can also find some nice boxes throughout the year at your local dollar store), then I picked up a few things from Walmart including popcorn, popcorn seasoning, chocolate, mixed nuts, Twizzlers and other candy.
 I then used coloured tissue paper to line the bottom of the box and arranged all items to create a nice display. To finish it off, I scattered some Starburst throughout the box for an added touch.
 
 
Since the box was already decorative, I simply added ribbon and a bow to finish it off instead of using wrapping paper. These boxes are also practical and can be used again.
I have to say that this gift was one of the most 'stolen' gifts during our Secret Santa and was a big hit! The best part of course, is the fact that it all came in for under $20!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment