Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bridal Shower Love

This past Sunday, I was very fortunate to host my good friend Nita's bridal shower. It was so cute, fun, and everyone had a great time.

We played a few games, ate good food, and were able to just enjoy the company we were with.

I was also able to design and make all stationary and am so happy with how everything turned out. 

Thanks to the entire bridal party for help making it a success!

I hope you enjoy!








{ Blog Love }

Cake: The Baking Twins
Stationary: Sweet Paper Studios

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! Looks like a lot of fun! When I held my sisters bridal shower we also played the game where you make a bridal gown out of toilet paper, so fun! What did you do for favors? They look so cute but I cant tell what is inside!

    ReplyDelete