Monday, November 4, 2013

Organizing Under Your Bathroom Sink

I've had my bathroom sink organized for several months now, but I wanted to show you how easily and cheap creating a nice, organized space can really be. It's nice to see everyone in the family making use of the space, and when your items are organized, it's easy to put things back where they belong each and every time. It's very refreshing when you can find things without having to sort or search high and low for them. Plus, it saves so much time.

For this project you only need two things; stackable bins and a label maker.

The stackable bins I used are from the dollar store and they were only $1.25 each. I used 8 in total.

Then all I did was label each bin and sort my items into each bin before putting them under my sink.

For my bins, I have one side for my feminine products and the other side for hair tools, hair products, razors and cotton swabs, and travel and sample sizes.

I left a couple of items in the centre of my sink, like the extra hand soap and extra box of cotton swabs.
I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. But the best part - it cost less than $10 to do.

Now if only I could figure out a way to hide the piping.

No comments:

Post a Comment